-20 Minute Intro to Typography (NOCTI)
-Anatomy of Type Illustrations (NOCTI)
-Color Theory For Graphic Design (NOCTI)
-Understanding File Sizes (NOCTI)
- File Sizes Explained (Pt.2) – Great chart on this site. (NOCTI)
-Common Page Sizes (NOCTI)
-Equivalent Exposure (Right Click and Save As)
-Understanding Exposure Meter (Right Click and Save As)
-Exposure Scenarios (Right Click and Save As)
-Video Production Resources
Free Stock Photos
Morgue File | Stock Vault | Public Domain Images | Stock.xchng (Requires Account Activation) | Creative Commons | FreeStockPhotos | Pixel Perfect Images | Photogen (Requires Registration) | Free Image Files | USG Flickr
Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts: Click To Open|Right Click To Download
- Gradient Tool Tutorial (Watch this to substitute the tutorial from the above website)
– 9.16.11–Changing Display Increments in Illustrator-From Pixels to Inches…and Back The Other Way.
– 9.21.11-Transitioning from curves to straight lines -An Easier Alternative to Pen Tool Curve/Straight Line Transitions.
– 10.5.11-Eye contours for your vector portrait – Using the Pathfinder panel to trim around the eyes.
– 10.5.11-Coloring your vector portrait – A look at the “skintones” swatch and adding color to your vector portrait.
– 10.6.11-Installing Brushes In Illustrator – Expanding your options with the Pen Tool and more.
– 10.7.11-Adding shadow detail to your vector portrait – Using gradients to create depth.
– 10.11.11-Adding Eyebrows to your vector portrait – Using custom brushes for the added touch.
– 10.13.11–Ai to workflow (Part 1) – Exporting Illustrator files to Photoshop.
– 10.13.11–Project enhancements using Adobe Camera Raw – Make your colors more vibrant for printing.
– 10.18.11–Skewing Text in Adobe Illustrator – Creating Outlines for More Options.
– 10.21.11–Getting started with your typography poster – Document setup and tracing.
– 10.21.11–Tips for choosing a font – Help getting started with the typography poster.
– 10.21.11-Placing text into typography poster.
– 10.21.11-Shortcut for placing text-Arrange your text ahead of time…you will save some time.
– 11.2.11-Exporting your full artboard-One extra option to remember to ensure you export the exact size of your artboard.
– 11.4.11-Installing Custom Fonts
– 1.4.12 – Creating a new document profile-Use this for creating your custom brush template.
– 1.4.12 – Creating custom brushes in Illustrator
– 1.4.12 – Saving custom brush libraries in Illustrator
– 1.6.12 – Submitting brush files for grading
– 1.11.12 – Logotype Revision Tips – Achieving contrast while maintaining simplicity.
– 1.12.12 – Creating reflections in Illustrator
– 1.20.12 – Optimizing files for print-Cropping and adjusting resolution (Pt.1 of the series)
– 1.20.12 – Optimizing files for print-Setting black point, white point, and middle gray (Pt.2 of the series)
– 1.20.12 – Optimizing files for print-Setting Input/Output tones (Pt.3 of the series)
– 1.24.12 – Creating a custom brush template in Photoshop.
– 1.24.12 – Exploring the brush panel – Customize your brushes!
– 1.24.12 – Creating custom PS brushes in Illustrator – Lots of creative options here.
– 1.24.12 – Creating custom PS brushes from images.
– 2.2.12 – Saving brush presets/Appending Lists – All you need to know to keep those brushes organized.