This is second review/practice in preparation for the ACA exam. Please refer to the Study Guide (specifically pages 11-9 (second section on Opacity Masks). Read them, and complete the following checklist items.
- Turn Rulers on/off
- Turn on the document Grid
- Show were guides preferences are located
- Create ruler guides
- Demonstrate bleed setting location
- Identify the parts of the layers panel
- How to create layers
- How to duplicate layers
- How to delete layers
- Renaming a layer
- How to release an item to a layer
- Demonstrate how to create a clipping mask
- Demonstrate how to create an opacity mask
All red items above indicate you need to take screenshots of these tasks (Cmd + Shift + 4).
Make a blog post titled, “ACA Review #2” and post your screenshots. Be sure to note of any keyboard shortcuts you learned during the process.