This is your first review/practice in preparation for the ACA exam. Please refer to the Study Guide (specifically pages 1-10). Read them, and complete the following checklist items.
- Creating a custom workspace
- Create a new document (with 1/2″ Bleed and two artboards at 5″x7″)
- Demonstrate using the navigation panel
- Use the zoom tool
- Demonstrate use of the artboard panel
- Creating a new artboard using it
- Create a new artboard using the artboard tool
- Moving artwork with and without the artboard
- Using the page navigator at the bottom of the screen
Where necessary, take screenshots of these tasks (Cmd + Shift + 4).
Make a blog post titled, “ACA Review #1” and post your screenshots. Be sure to note of any keyboard shortcuts you learned during the process.